Karen Trapenberg Frick is Associate Professor in the Department of City and Regional Planning. She also is Director of the University of California Transportation Center (UCTC).
Alison Post is an Associate Professor of Political Science and Global Metropolitan Studies. Her research lies at the intersection of comparative urban politics and comparative political economy, with regional emphases on Latin America and South Asia.
Other Team Members
- Alexandre Bayen, Associate Professor of Electrical Engineering and Computer Science, UC Berkeley
- Mary Claire Hill, Analyst, Haas School of Business
- Bingyu Zhao, Soga Research Group, UC Berkeley engineering
- Iryna Dronova, Associate Professor of Landscape Architecture & Environmental Planning, UC Berkeley
- Tanu Kumar, Postdoctoral Scholar, College of William and Mary
- Ruyin Li, B.A. alumnus, Urban Studies, UC Berkeley
- Jane MacFarlane, Smart Cities Director, UC Berkeley and Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory
- Atharva Patil, Undergraduate, EECS, UC Berkeley
- Kenichi Soga, Donald H. McLaughlin Chair in Mineral Engineering, UC Berkeley
- Joan Walker, Professor of Civil and Environmental Engineering, UC Berkeley
- Ishana Ratan, PhD Student, Political Science, UC Berkeley